Uses the European sizing system. This brand starts with a AA cup, then continues with A, B, C, D, E etc. with no double cup letters. Some bras are available up to a European K cup. Anita’s sports bras also fit more snugly in the band than other brands. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
This wireless bra features a magnetic snap front for easy fastening. Use your upper arms or hands to push your breasts together to close the magnetic snap front. Nickel-free metal hardware for hypoallergenic wear. Made of nylon and elastane.
- Multi-part, wireless cups lift and round your bust.
- Transversal and vertical seaming shapes and supports.
- Lined side support panels help position breasts front and center.
- Breathable sheer mesh with covered elastic edge at top of cup for comfort and fit.
- Sewn-on elastic underband for added support.
- Center panel - covered snap placket is tall for containment.
- Center front closure has 4 to 5 magnetic snaps with 1 plastic hook-and-eye at bottom.
- Tall, smoothing, seamed sides and back feature encased elastic along top edge and sewn-on elastic along bottom edge for custom fit.
- Wide-set, padded, non-stretch front straps attach to elastic straps that adjust in back with coated metal hardware.
- Leotard back has kicked in straps to help keep straps on shoulders.
- Great for those who have arthritis, rheumatism or have restricted upper arm movement due to surgery.
- Since this bra is a front closure bra, it runs very tight in the band. It also runs large in the cup. If you are unsure about what size to order, please call us at (313) 288-0449 or send us an email at email@example.com. Uses European sizing
- Please Note: According to Anita, this bra should not be worn by anyone with a pacemaker.