Uses the European sizing system. This brand starts with a AA cup, then continues with A, B, C, D, E etc. with no double cup letters. Some bras are available up to a European K cup. Anita’s sports bras also fit more snugly in the band than other brands. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Madlene sport mastectomy seamless back closure bra, soft and yet offers great support for women after breast implant surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, after mastectomy activity or sport bra and also for women who have breast reduction.
- Seamless Microfiber Cups in a two-tone coloration
- Additional power mesh side sling between the cups and pockets provides extra lift & shape
- Seamless pockets made of soft, thin and breathable microfiber
- Stretchy edging tape in décolleté area for comfortable and easy fit
- Breathable and soft mesh fabric in the back
- Extra wide textured under bust band for great comfort and no riding up
- Centered, wide fully adjustable straps; increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
- European sizing