Uses the UK sizing system. This brand starts with a D cup in most styles, then continues D, DD, E, F, etc. up to a UK K cup. This brand is part of Panache’s family of brands, and Panache bras also tend to fit more snugly in the band than other brands. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
This sexy balconette bra has subtle, stylish shadow stripes on cup and substantial support. Made of polyester, polyamide and elastane.
- Contour/t-shirt underwire cup with light padding for coverage.
- Striped satin cup overlay has a smooth look under clothing.
- Satin binding along top cup edge.
- Sewn-on elastic along inner side of cup for extra hold.
- Center - tall, wide, arched center panel has bow and supportive mesh lining.
- Seamed stretch microfiber sides with powermesh lining for support.
- Wide-set, restricted stretch straps adjust at back with coated metal hardware.
- Soft-backed hook-and-eye closure with coated metal hardware at back.
- Also available in Latte
- FIT TIP: UK Sizing. Band can run snug and cups can run small