Uses the UK sizing system. This brand starts with a D cup in most styles, then continues D, DD, E, F, etc. up to a UK K cup. Curvy Kate bras also tend to fit more snugly in the band than other brands. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Bring the sexy into your every day.
Love the comfort and coverage of a full cup but fancy something a little more alluring that goes up to a K cup? Let us introduce Enclose, our first faux leather collection, combined with overcup strapping which can be adjusted for day to night. Enclose is a reminder that your best lingerie shouldn't just be saved for special occasions!
- Full cup with side support for great shape and projection
- Non-padded and underwired with 4-part faux leather cups
- Silver hardware detailing
- Fully adjustable straps (30-46 D-H 18mm wide; all other sizes 22mm)
- Fastens with 3 hooks, 3 columns
- Main: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Mesh: 100% Polyamide, Lining: 100% Polyamide, Wing Mesh: 59% Polyamide, 41% Elastane
- Style Number: CK063102BLK
To find your UK size, use the size conversion chart below.
Bra / Back Sizes