Uses the UK sizing system. This brand starts with a D cup in most styles, then continues D, DD, E, F, etc. up to a UK K cup. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Calling all Matilda lovers! Dance the night away in Elomi's Kintai Plunge Bra, in Cha Cha. With its playful twist on the beloved Matilda frame, our Kintai Plunge Bra features a beautiful two toned cup overlay, forming a stylish bridge detailing across the front. Pair with our matching Full Brief or Thong to complete the look.
- Based on the much-loved Matilda Plunge Bra (EL8900)
- Cup and wing overlay is cut from a fine stretch fishnet mesh
- Cup overlay forms a bridge detail at the centre front, for a cute peek-a-boo look, that does not show through clothing
- Inner bra has an unlined tulle top cup for a lighter look
- Centre gore, bottom and side cups have Café Au Lait coloured linings for support with a lighter look
- Elasticated neck edge for ease of fit
- Soft fold-over elastic at the underarm, top edge of the back and underband for all-day comfort and a smooth edge
- Rose Gold coloured metal oval connectors at cup apexes and centre front
- 61% Nylon/Polyamide
- 27% Elastane
- 12% Polyester
- We recommend hand-wash only