Uses the UK sizing system. This brand starts with a D cup in most styles, then continues D, DD, E, F, etc. up to a UK K cup. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook
Bra has an intricately patterned sheer lace body that masks powerfully supportive fabrics for consistent comfort. Made of nylon and elastane.
- Multi-part underwire cup is unlined (unpadded) and crafted from supportive, patterned powermesh.
- Wider underwire offers better coverage and comfort for full busts.
- Soft stretch lace upper cup has sewn-on non-stretch band at neckline to maintain hold.
- Center - tall, narrow arched center panel with ribbon and silvertone triangle charm at top.
- Sewn-on elastic underband keeps fit close.
- Flexible boning at side seams adds support.
- Tall sides and back are powermesh-lined lace with sewn-on elastic at top and bottom.
- Wide-set, wide, soft elastic straps offer very little give, and fully adjust at back with silvertone metal hardware.
- Hook-and-eye closure at back with coated metal hardware and sleek lining.
- UK Sizing