Uses the American sizing system. This brand makes cups B, C, D, DD, DDD, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N & O. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Take delight in the beauty and phenomenal support of this print, full cup underwire bra! Five-part cup shapes and cradles you, with tall, back smoothing powermesh sides and back.
- Multi-part, underwire cup is unlined (unpadded), and gives you lift with a rounded shape.
- Lower cup panel is non-stretch satin simplex for support.
- Wider underwires add comfort and support for full busts.
- Transversal and vertical seams shape, lift and support.
- Integrated side support panels help center breasts and prevent side spill.
- Sheer upper cup panel adds a lighter look and has covered elastic at top edge for fit.
- Plunge front is fabulous under low-cut tops and dresses.
- Center panel - tall triangle with arched underside for high tummy comfort.
- Sides and back are made of strong, breathable powermesh to smooth you.
- Seamless sides lie flat under clothing.
- Wide-set, restricted stretch elastic straps fully adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure
- All sizes are listed using the US sizing standard.