Hanky Panky Silky is the ideal fabric for underpinnings. Made from a naturally hydrophilic filament rayon Lycra® spandex blend, it resists generating static, as compared to synthetic fibers.
• Fitted mini-length full-slip
• Measures 32” from the shoulder, or approximately 16” from the natural waist
• Scoop neckline
• Adjustable straps
• Features lace trim at neckline and hem
• Body: 90% Rayon, 10% LYCRA® Spandex; Trim: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
• Made in the USA
• Hanky Panky Silky jersey is knitted in California using ENKA® filament viscose rayon fibers. These fibers are responsibly produced in Europe, Rainforest Alliance® certified and use only FSC® certified sources in their production.