Uses the UK sizing system. This brand starts with a D cup in most styles, then continues D, DD, E, F, etc. up to a UK K cup. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Convertible bra comes with straps, but is designed for supportive strapless wear. Made of polyester, cotton, polyamide and elastane.
- Multi-part underwire cup has light padding for coverage and transversal and vertical seams for shape.
- Microfiber cup overlay for sleek, no-catch movement against clothing.
- Center - tall, arched center panel with bow at top.
- Sewn-on elastic at front underside for close fit.
- Firm boning at side seams for added support.
- Sides are self-lined microfiber with wide silicone gripper elastic along top and bottom edges.
- Soft, removable restricted stretch elastic straps adjust in back or front with coated metal hardware.
- Convertible strap hardware removes at back edge to make a crossed back.
- Hook-and-eye closure with soft underside and coated metal hardware at back.