Uses the European sizing system. This brand makes cups A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Who knew a minimizer could be so beautiful?
This stylish bra reduces the appearance of your bust by up to one cup size. If you’re looking for fabulous support, everyday comfort and a slimming shape, this bra is made for you. It offers a curve-hugging fit that disappears under clothing and a flattering shape that won’t flatten the bust.
- Stylish and supportive minimizer with underwire
- Reduces the appearance of the bust by up to one cup size
- Ultra-firm microfiber is unlined and unpadded
- Flattering, slimming shape won’t flatten the bust
- Curve-hugging fit and exceptional support
- Comfortable yet firm, supportive straps won’t shift or dig into shoulders
- U-shaped ballet back provides support while smoothing the back
- Beautiful embroidery accents on the straps and sides
- Product number: 131382
- 18% Nylon, 74% Polyester, 8% Elasthane
- Seamless microfiber with decorative embroidery
- Designed in France
- European sizing