Uses the European sizing system. This brand makes cup sizes A-I, with no double cup letters.Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
A Chantelle Best Seller, the C Magnifique Seamless Unlined Minimizer is the pillar of comfort and support for everyday wear. Inner support panels in the full-coverage cups help center the breast tissue, providing a slimming and minimizing effect. The soft stretch cups are smooth, providing a seamless look under any outfit, while the comfortable wide band provides maximum support, up to an I cup.
- Lightly lined, seamless underwire cups minimize while still creating a rounded, natural shape
- Full coverage cups contain and lift for worry-free support
- Leotard or a U-shaped back helps to take weight off your shoulders for the ultimate comfort-fit
- Double-lined mesh band subtly smooths your back and sides
- 4 column, 2 row hook and eye back closure, based on a size 34D
- Fully adjustable straps
- Designed in France
- European sizing