Uses the UK sizing system. This brand starts with a D cup in most styles, then continues D, DD, E, F, etc. up to a UK K cup. Curvy Kate bras also tend to fit more snugly in the band than other brands. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Head for beach or pool with complete confidence and support in this underwire bikini swim top. Inner multi-part cup helps shape a bountiful bust, and side seam boning gives extra ballast. Made of nylon/elastane.
- 3-part, full coverage underwire cup lifts and rounds while light padding adds modesty.
- Bra-size cups help you find your best possible fit.
- Angled and vertical center seaming in inner padding shapes your breasts.
- Silky cup overlay has gathers at side seams and center for shape.
- Center panel - tall, with two decorative buttons on vertical band. Arched for high tummy comfort.
- Sides and back have encased elastic at edges for fit. Lined with powernet for support.
- Seamed sides have boning for extra support.
- Wide-set, covered elastic straps adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Easy snap-closed, plastic barrel closure in back.
- UK Sizing
Originally $75, now $10!