Uses the European sizing system. This brand makes cups A, B, C, D, DD/E, F, G, H & I. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Seamless comfort that smooths, shapes and provides full coverage. A side shaping sling in the cup creates the perfectly shaped form. This is a super comfortable bra that is quite simply a wonderful shaper.
- Secure hook & eye rear closure
- Soft, wide, adjustable, camisole straps eliminate slippage
Materials & Care
- Soft banded and cotton lined underwires support comfortably
- Hand wash
- Double-ply, super stretch, spandex wings for flexible, secure hold
- Has a hidden fabric shaping sling sewn into the cup lining which evenly distributes tissue throughout the cup for the perfect sculptured shape
- Super shaping, soft microfiber design for seamless, smooth control
- Full coverage, double molded contour cups for a clean no-show silhouette