Uses the UK sizing system. This brand starts with a D cup in most styles, then continues D, DD, E, F, etc. up to a UK K cup. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Enjoy complete comfort and confidence in the standout Brianna Plunge Bra, available in a beautiful cayenne. Based on the much-loved Sachi frame, flat floral lace and signature strap detailing adds a contemporary look, whilst sectioned cups offer the perfect uplift and support.
- Based on the Sachi Plunge Bra frame
- Oval metal detail and on-trend straps overlapping at the cleavage
- Three piece cups plus side support panel creates forward shape
- Low centre front gives a plunging frame without pushing up
- Unlined tulle cups overlaid with a flat floral lace design
- 45% Nylon/Polyamide
- 26% Cotton
- 13% Elastane
- 16% Polyester
- We recommend hand-wash only