Uses the American sizing system. This brand makes cups B, C, D, DD, DDD, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N & O. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
This lustrous nursing bra features 4-part cup construction with side panel for breast projection and preventing "side spill." If you love the Goddess Keira 6093 and 6094 soft cup bras, this is the nursing bra for you! Made of polyester/nylon/elastane.
- Wireless, multi-part cup has an integrated side support panel to ensure a supportive fit and with a full frame sling to keep breast centered and supported.
- Cup is unlined (unpadded), with transversal and vertical seaming shape you.
- Wide elastic underband adds stability and support.
- Plastic nursing clips let you unclasp while holding your baby.
- Wide restricted stretch elastic straps are embossed for a feminine touch, and adjust in back with coated metal hardware.
- Tall sides and back are powermesh with elastic at top and bottom for a more custom fit and support.
- Hook count varies by size