Uses the American sizing system. This brand makes cups B, C, D, DD, DDD, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N & O. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Get support and comfort in this beautiful wireless bra. Features satin cups with sheer mesh tops.
- Multi-part, unlined, unpadded wireless cups provide shape and support.
- Side support panels prevent "side spill" and center breast tissue.
- Satin bow accent at center panel and strap bases.
- Center panel - wide, with arched underside for high tummy comfort.
- Wide elastic underband for additional stability.
- Side seam boning adds extra support.
- Leotard back.
- Tall, smoothing sides and back are made of powermesh for support.
- Center pull, restricted stretch straps allow less bounce, and adjust in the back with metal hardware.
- Uses US sizing