Uses the American sizing system. This brand makes cups B, C, D, DD, DDD, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N & O. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
The BRAND NEW Celeste Black Soft Cup Bra by Goddess makes its debut for a championing comfort style!
This bra is crafted from a smooth simplex & three-section cup thus providing complete support & shape. In addition, the deeper hook & eye & raised back provide smoothing to the already powerful wing mesh!
Add this bra to your collection cos this bra is here to stay!
- Based on Keira, but with a lower centre front for less coverage and lower under the arm for increased comfort
- Three-section cup with side panel for the great support and forward shape
- Satin simplex fabric overlaid with tulle fora subtle shimmer
- Fan-shaped embroidery on the top cup has been flattened for minimal show-through under clothing
- Top cup is lined with a pecan coloured lining for support with a lighter look
- Limited stretch straps for comfort
- Bow detail at center front
- 22% Nylon/Polyamide
- 10% Cotton
- 5% Elastane
- 63% Polyester
- We recommend hand-wash only