Uses the American sizing system. This brand makes cups B, C, D, DD, DDD, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N & O. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Offering superior support and great coverage, this bra gives great lift and shaping due to its four part cup design.
Made of nylon, polyester and elastane.
- Multi-part, unlined (unpadded) underwire cup lifts and rounds.
- Transversal and vertical seaming shapes your breasts.
- Sheer cup top has a V-shape for a lighter look.
- Side support panels shape and help center breasts and contain side tissue.
- Cups are made of pretty floral motif lace that lies flat under clothes.
- Sewn-on elastic at top cup edge.
- Center panel is tall and narrow, and arched for high tummies.
- Tall, smoothing sides and back have sewn-on elastic at edges for fit.
- Center-pull elastic straps fully adjust in the back with coated metal hardware.
- Back coated metal hook-and-eye closure
- Uses US Sizing