Uses the European sizing system. This brand makes cups A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
You’ve just found the next closest thing to “braless” comfort in a full support, bulk-free bra. The Spacer T-shirt Bra offers outstanding support, coverage and comfort thanks to its highly breathable, 3D Spacer knit technology. Perfect for larger busts, the thin, ultra-lightweight fabric lets your boobs breathe and creates a flattering, rounded shape (bye-bye pointy boobs).
• Ultra-light, highly breathable T-shirt bra
• 3D knitted fabric
• Rounded 4-way stretch molded knit cup
• Double layer power mesh on side wings for excellent support for larger cup sizes
• Strap widths and hook-and-eye columns increase with size
• Comfort U-back shape
• Ultra-soft adjustable straps that won’t pinch or dig
• Perfect for bodies that heat up easily (no more boob sweat)
• Available in cups C to G, bands 32 to 40
Fabric: 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex. Ethically made.