Uses the European sizing system. This brand makes cups A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Sometimes you want so much more from a strapless.
You want it to stay firmly in place, support you, and feel lightweight. This incredible strapless does all that, and more. Our revolutionary 3D spacer cups deliver a curve-hugging fit that’s incredibly light and breathable. All to say—it's ready to keep you cool and comfortable under your chic-est dresses and tops.
- Curve-hugging strapless bra with underwire
- Cups are made of revolutionary 3D spacer fabric that lift and support the bust without adding volume
- Lightweight and breathable
- Soft lace accents lay flat and are invisible under clothing
- Silicone inside the top and bottom edges of the band keep bra in place
- Adjustable convertible straps can be worn in five ways: strapless, halter, one-shoulder, straight, or racerback.
- European sizing