Uses the European sizing system. This brand makes cups A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H. Visit our FAQ to find your equivalent cup size in other sizing systems. If you aren't sure of your size, please give us a call and ask us to look up your previously purchased bra sizes. If you have never been fitted with us before, make an appointment for a fitting or arrange for a virtual fitting with one of our expert fitters. Click "Appointments" at the top of this page or give us a call. When the bra is new, it should fit you snugly but comfortably on the loosest hook. This will ensure that you can get your money’s worth out of the bra. After you’ve had the bra for a while, the bra will stretch out, and you can begin to wear it on the middle hook, then eventually on the tightest hook.
Sometimes you want a little more from your t-shirt bra.
You want it to fit like a dream, feel invisible (and look pretty), and work under every single piece in your wardrobe. We think you deserve it all! We’ve checked everything off your list, including multi-position straps that can be worn 3 ways (classic, racerback and halter). Easiest choice of the day.
- Plunge style convertible t-shirt bra
- Breathable breathable light foam hugs curves and feels like a second skin
- Provides a flattering rounded shape without adding volume
- Cups are smooth and seamless under clothing
- Chic styling with embroidered accents under the bra cups & on straps
- Adjustable multi-position straps can be worn 3 ways: classic, racerback and halter
- European sizing